A Team Insights White Paper: Data Integrity
Data related errors are no longer acceptable to regulators
Enforcement is more stringent, scrutiny is more in-depth, and the pressure is on to ensure - and demonstrate - that your reporting is based on high-quality, accurate data.
However, this is far from straightforward. Data is stored across multiple repositories, making it easy to miss key elements, and different jurisdictions require different data fields, creating complexity which leads to duplication of efforts and unnecessary costs.
Confidence in your data and controls, reliable regulatory reporting, and cost reduction can all be achieved through enhanced data integrity.
Our white paper with A-Team Insights, "Data integrity: your key to confidence in a complex regulatory environment" covers:
- Regulatory expectations around data integrity: What are the latest developments and what should you be preparing for now?
- Tackling data silos and legacy technology challenges
- Overcoming practical barriers to enhance the integrity of your data
- Implications of Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT), MAS OTC Derivatives Reporting Update, EMIR REFIT and more for your data
- Case study: How a global bank addressed its data challenges to achieve accurate, timely and cost-efficient regulatory reporting
To download the white paper, click here