During the summer, you may have heard that Gresham expanded its team with the acquisition of cash management and payments specialist, the B2 Group, to form the newly named Gresham Cash Management Solutions (or “CMS”) division.
Founded by myself (Phil Boland) and Marc Binck in 2009, and based in the financial centre of Luxembourg, as well as the City of London, B2 was unique in its track record of innovation in Straight through Processing (STP), financial messaging and complex integration between financial institutions.
Leveraging on decades of experience in the field, in February 2016, B2 formerly launched the B2 Multi-Bank Integrator (which now becomes “Clareti Multi-Bank”, part of Gresham’s market leading Clareti financial software portfolio). Clareti Multi-Bank, a world-class software platform designed from the ground up to handle automated channel banking integration for corporate and wealth management clients, supports various payments related business processes, such as cash and treasury and trade finance, for household-name customers, including easyJet and Santander to name but a few.
With a shared vision on innovation, product development, and dedication to customer service, as well as a commitment to grow the former B2 products and services in B2’s traditional territories such as Luxembourg and EMEA generally, plus further afield in APAC and the Americas, Gresham was a natural home for B2.
I'm pleased to introduce the newly named Cash Management Solutions (CMS) division of Gresham.
In summary, CMS develops, supports and maintains the Clareti Multi-Bank platform, as well as providing the world-class managed services and all important end-to-end customer support that our clients require.
Gresham’s Innovation Hub in Luxembourg is home to the Gresham Cash Management Solutions business. Based at the European Business & Banking Centre, CMS operates secure high-availability private cloud-based fully managed services for customers from the nearby European Business Resilience Centre. Key elements of this managed service include:
- 24/7 global multi-lingual support capability
- the highest levels of resilience (from dual-active “Tier IV” data centres).
- Data protected to an extremely high level, with CMS’ cyber maturity independently assessed and constantly reviewed and improved
- Flexible end-to-end support, including:
- on-site deployment of Clareti Multi-Bank (whilst most clients subscribe to managed services, the option is also available for on-premise installation in clients’ data centres).
- integration with third-party systems and platforms (Clareti Multi-Bank integrates with other systems easily, minimising the need for additional IT development at the client’s or third-party provider’s site).
- integration and liaison with banks (Clareti Multi-Bank links to a world-wide community of partner banks, and the team’s knowledge of in-country systems and international connectivity provides world-wide coverage).
- Project delivery, with a professional services team dedicated to delivering projects on time and within budget.
Meet the CMS management team
The CMS management team has over 30 years’ experience working with Corporates, Banks and Wealth Managers. Learning their trade in these industry sectors means the CMS team members have first-hand experience in our customers' world, as experts and not just generalists. This knowledge includes banking and platform integration, plus automation of complex business processes such as trade finance, cash and treasury, FX, insurance and asset management. You will also find their knowledge of financial message formats and systems integration second to none.
May I introduce key members of the CMS team…
…and say on behalf of the team we are delighted to be joining forces with Gresham and look forward to sharing our vision further with you all soon.
Managing Director, Cash Management Solutions