Clareti Adapters are specialised data model components for specific business use cases, such as payments processing, corporate actions and OTC Derivatives. Each Adapter includes the industry standard message syntax, validation rules and test cases of valid and invalid data.
The Clareti Adapters are “out of the box” connectors for industry standards such as:
- ISO 20022 – the international standard that defines the ISO platform for the development of financial message standards.
- FpML – the standard for dealing and processing of financial derivatives instruments.
- SWIFT – SWIFTNet FIN is a secure and resilient access-controlled, structure store-and-forward messaging service.
- SEPA – defined by the European Payments Council (EPC), for the exchange of payments such as direct debits and credit transfer.
- FIX – The Financial Information eXchange (FIX) protocol is the standard for real-time exchange of securities and transaction and market information.
- DTCC – DTCC Deriv/SERV provides the standard for automated repository and asset servicing for over-the-counter (OTC) credit derivatives trades.
Gresham maintains the Clareti Adapters and supports the latest release of each standard.