- In the UK, we are proud to be part of The Prince’s Responsible Business Network, through our partnership with Business In The Community (BITC). Initiatives include, preparing students for the world of work through workshops for job interview, business skills and understanding about career opportunities in tech.
- In addition, Gresham helped coach local students in a 'Dragons Den' style competition to design a mobile app. Seven students from a Bristol High School created an app that helped homeless people find work. Gresham’s coaching helped Team Jobfit take the top prize, winning against several teams from local schools.
- Gresham sponsors a local youth Rugby team in London, that coaches and mentors disadvantages young men. We share much of our ethos with that of a rugby team – doing the hard yards, respect, discipline, teamwork and enjoying the game. Gresham are proud to sponsor OCRFC.
- We work with charities to responsibly recycle our old, used IT equipment. One of these charities is Jamie's Computers who refurbish the equipment and use it to provide work experience and hands-on training to hard-to-reach groups. Their aim is to help improve skills and increase employability. Anything that can't be reused is recycled responsibly and all equipment is data distructed and certificated.
- Each quarter we donate £1 to three local charities for each support call made into our Customer Support centres. These three charities are chosen by ballot by our global teams and often have a personal connection with employees. We are pleased to have been able to support charities like BeyondBlue, an Australian charity offering support and raising awareness of mental health and SMART, a North American charity started by a Dr. who’s son suffers from Spinal Muscular Atrophy - known personally by one of our team.
- We encourage recycling throughout our offices worldwide, with central recycling and waste bins and recycling stations for batteries and printer toners.
- Our office refreshments – teas, coffees, milk, fruit - are sourced from responsible, accredited suppliers and we always aim to source locally where possible.
- We have a flexible working culture to help ensure all staff achieve better work/life balance. This reduces pressure on local commuting times, easing congestion and public transport services. We offer a cycle to work scheme within our flexible benefits package.
- As a tech success story, we’re proud to be employing people in the UK, North America and the Asia Pacific region. We are committed to supporting the economies where we have established our offices and are proud to boast that all our development is carried out in-house.
- We are proud of our heritage and we continually invest in our talent. From those that are early in their careers to highly experienced industry specialists. The diversity of the Gresham team ensures that we have the freshest ideas and latest skills to help our customers win and make this a Great Place to Work.