Software Engineer – Bristol
What does a Software Engineer do?
Software Engineers at Gresham Tech work with the latest technologies to build leading edge solutions. They embrace agile development methodologies with self-organising teams. They are fans of test driven development, pair-programming and other elements of XP and all members of the team are encouraged to suggest changes and improvements to process
What we are looking for?
- Enthusiasm, excellent judgement and communication skills with demonstrable curiosity and passion for new technology
- Full stack software development experience
- Prior FinTech experience would be interesting
What can we offer you?
- Opportunity to actively shape a rapidly growing global business
- Encouragement and support to further develop your career
- Health, wealth and happiness benefits that you would typically associate with a FinTech organisation
Working at Gresham Tech?
- Relaxed dress code
- Free organic fruit and drinks
- In-office table tennis, organised lunchtime badminton and yoga sessions
- Social events including games evenings, lunchtime technical sessions
- Your choice of a top-spec Windows or Linux laptop, or a MacBook Pro
- Centrally located offices, 10 minutes’ walk from Bristol Temple Meads and five minutes from Cabot Circus.
Who Are We?
Gresham Tech is an award winning financial software & services company that specializes in providing transaction control and enterprise data integrity solutions to financial institutions across the globe. Headquartered in London with offices in all the major financial hubs across the globe the combination of our talent and technology have seen us achieve 100% growth in licence sales, add 8 new customers and double our recurring revenue all within the first six months of 2017. Gresham Tech’s Innovation Labs have been specifically designed for agile development.
We believe in and practice Corporate Social Responsibility. We are partners with education providers to support and promote STEM subjects and are active members of Business in the Community.
NOTE to Agencies We work with selected recruitment agencies only. Please do not send over any speculative CVs.