Senior Professional Services Consultant – NYC
Are you an entrepreneurial experienced consultant who wants to help shape a rapidly growing North American Business? Who wouldn’t, right?
Who Are We?
Gresham Tech is an award winning financial software & services company that specializes in providing transaction control and enterprise data integrity solutions to financial institutions across the globe. Headquartered in London with offices in all the major financial hubs across the globe the combination of our talent and technology have seen us achieve 100% growth in licence sales, add 8 new customers and double our recurring revenue all within the first six months of this year. We are now looking for a Senior Professional Services Consultant to join our revolution for disruptive data solutions.
What does a Senior Professional Services Consultant do?
The purpose of the role is to work closely with our customers, our partners and our sales team to scope, deliver and oversee the implementation of our transaction control solutions.
What business skills are required?
- Significant experience implementing complex financial systems software along with an understanding and familiarity of middle and back office processing, specifically; reconciliation, trade settlement, accounts receivables, treasury cash management
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing and supporting an implementation partner ecosystem
- A can do attitude and ability to work in a fast paced and occasionally ambiguous environment
- Ability to travel to both internationally and domestically potentially up to 75% of the time
What technical skills are required?
- Experience with Java, Python, Node.js or other widely used programming languages
- Experience deploying SQL Server and/or Oracle databases and writing associated SQL queries
- Expertise in the use and basic administration of Windows and Linux
- Strong working knowledge of XML and XSD schemes
What can we offer you?
- Opportunity to actively shape a rapidly growing global business
- Encouragement and support to further develop your career
- Health, wealth and happiness benefits that you would typically associate with a FinTech organization
Apply now – tell us as much as you can about yourself and upload your CV.