Senior Technical Consultant - New York
What does a Technical Consultant do?
As a Senior Technical Consultant, you will work closely with our customer, our partners and our Sales team to scope, to deliver and oversee the implementation of world class CTC solutions, bringing your experience and enthusiasm as we continue to grow. You will often be based on-site at customer locations, mainly in New York City and elsewhere in the US and sometimes globally. The successful candidate will have previous experience of implementing complex financial systems software along with fantastic communication and client facing skills.
What we are looking for?
- Significant experience implementing complex financial systems software along with an understanding and familiarity of middle and back office processing, specifically; reconciliation, trade settlement, accounts receivables, treasury cash management
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supporting an implementation partner ecosystem
- A can-do attitude and ability to work in a fast paced and energetic environment
- A desire to work hard in a fun and rewarding environment
- Ability to travel to both internationally and domestically potentially up to 75% of the time
What technical skills are required?
- Experience implementing complex financial systems software
- Prior experience implementing enterprise-grade reconciliation solutions
- Understanding and familiarity of Middle and Back office processing, specifically Reconciliation, Trade Settlement, Accounts Receivables and Treasury Cash Management and SWIFT message standards within the Financial Services Industry
- Ability to perform detailed analysis of customer requirements, particularly with regard to business processes and controls
- Experience with Java, Python, Node.js or other widely used programming languages;
- Experience deploying SQL Server and/or Oracle databases and writing associated SQL queries
- Expertise in the use and basic administration of Windows and Linux
- Strong working knowledge of XML and XSD schemas
What can we offer you?
- A unique opportunity to actively shape a rapidly growing global business
- A chance to apply all your prior experiences in a high-growth environment
- An opportunity to have fun and collaborate with one of the best teams around
- Health, wealth and happiness benefits that you would typically associate with a FinTech organization
Who Are We?
Gresham Tech is an award winning financial software & services company that specializes in providing transaction control and enterprise data integrity solutions to financial institutions across the globe. Headquartered in London with offices in all the major financial hubs across the globe the combination of our talent and technology have seen us achieve 100% growth in license sales, add 8 new customers and double our recurring revenue all within the first six months of 2017. We are now looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to join our revolution for disruptive data solutions.
NOTE to Agencies We work with selected recruitment agencies only. Please do not send over any speculative CVs.