Field Marketing Executive – NYC
Are you a customer focused B2B marketing professional who wants to help shape a rapidly growing North American Business?
Who are we?
Gresham Tech is an award winning financial software & services company that specializes in providing transaction control and enterprise data integrity solutions to financial institutions across the globe. Headquartered in London with offices in all the major financial hubs across the globe the combination of our talent and technology have seen us achieve 100% growth in license sales, add 8 new customers and double our recurring revenue all within the first six months of this year. We are now looking for a Field Marketing Executive to join our team.
What we are looking for?
We are looking to add a customer focused mid-level experienced B2B marketing professional to our growing team who is able to work in a fast-paced environment operating as part of a local and global team. The role incorporates many elements of the marketing mix and will develop and execute compelling external marketing plans by working with sales and global functions to drive lead generation, cross selling, awareness and loyalty within our target audience groups.
- Work closely with Sales to ensure alignment of marketing goals and KPIs, establish and report on results
- Working with the Marketing team in the UK to drive global programme development and enable localized execution tactics
- Grow brand awareness across the sell/buy side industry through consistent and thoughtful presence within the target community
- Work with agencies, partners and thought leaders to help develop engaging and relevant content such as articles, videos, blogs, research reports, whitepapers and infographics that are centered around customer needs
- Develop strong, targeted, proposition messaging that is compelling, differentiated and aligned to Gresham’s target market
- Build engaging marketing collateral to articulate our full value propositions, broaden the conversation with the customer and deepen relationships
- Drive social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute local customer forums to drive user and executive advocacy
- Develop local customer reference programme
- Monitor North American industry trends and competitor activities
Skills and experience
- Mid-level B2B marketing experience in either technology or financial services
- Experience working in a small start-up environment advantaegous
- Marketing budget expense management
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Bonus skills: Hubspot, Salesforce, InDesign, Illustrator
What can we offer you?
We have a positive and creative approach to our work and will provide a collaborative, supportive and dynamic working environment for a diligent and motivated individual with a strong work ethic and desire to work in a growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a customer focused mid-level experienced B2B marketing professional.
Apply now – tell us as much as you can about yourself and upload your CV.