Channel Sales Manager, AP – Singapore
What are we looking for?
We are looking to add a Channel Sales Manager, AP to join our team who is able to work in a fast-paced environment operating as part of a local and global team. This is a pivotal role within the organisation with the aim of continuing the ambitious growth trajectory of the business. The focus is on continued global expansion by building on our success in 2017.
- Assess target markets within AP region and identify potential partnership opportunities to drive licence sales
- Define the commercial model and business plan, involving stakeholders across the business, clients and partner companies
- Recruit and enable a network of resellers, introducers and other partners
- Support partners, engaging directly with end-customers where needed, to win early opportunities help build partner skills and capabilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and International teams to structure and execute business initiatives.
- Work with the HQ teams to negotiate and execute complex agreements and lead commercial negotiation and execution process
- Ensure ongoing development of the regional market by maintaining deep relationships with partners as well as developing and driving structured governance and engagement processes.
- Forecast and report key metrics, track actual progress toward forecasts, drive and evaluate ROI of promotional and new business opportunities, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of business issues with partners.
Skills and experiences
You will have gained significant quota carrying experience within partner management, sales management and business development roles within a software platform company in the Financial Services industry. You will have the ability to comfortably interact with partners and executive management with a sharp analytical and detail-focussed approach with ability to clarify and summarise complex issues. You will have an existing network of C-level relationships that you can leverage. You will need to be someone that is highly self-motivated, results driven and thrives in an environment that has a start up mentality. You will need a passion for innovation coupled with a good technical understanding.
What can we offer you?
We have a positive and creative approach to our work and will provide a collaborative, supportive and dynamic working environment for a diligent and motivated individual with a strong work ethic and desire to work in a growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced business development professional to join an established but high growth business and be part of our success story.
Who are we?
Gresham Tech is an award winning financial software & services company that specialises in providing transaction control and enterprise data integrity solutions to financial institutions across the globe. Headquartered in London with offices in all the major financial hubs across the globe the combination of our talent and technology have seen us achieve 100% growth in license sales, add 8 new customers and double our recurring revenue all within the first six months of this year.
NOTE to Agencies We work with selected recruitment agencies only. Please do not send over any speculative CVs.